Monday, February 22, 2010

mambo - create site using mambo

Primary link - http://www.mamboserver.com/
Template - large number of template available (free also )
Plugins - large number of plugins available (free also )

large number of options and template that comes with mambo zip file is impress me most. I have created fully professional site in just 10 minutes.cpanel or admin panel is also attractive and easy to navigate. I could not understand why people run behind joomla or drupal when they can use easy option. I don't know what is the reason behind that but i want to advice my reader please check mambo atleast once.

This is image of mambo's cpanel or admin panel .The simplicity of this panel impressed me . you can simply create category , poll,menu,user and you can even change global configuration .








This is mambo's site image . I like this template clean and clear . you can add polls , check online status of user and many more options that i want in my website.



score - 10/10
Note - please use atleast once .

No comments:

Post a Comment